You heard me!
I said, don’t do what you think you should do. But wait, there’s more.
In today’s vLog we get down to the nitty-gritty on decision making and how to know what’s right for you.
There are so many options out there, how do you know what’s just right for you?
- 1 in 5 Americans take some type of supplement, but they are getting duped and spend billions on vitamins that don’t even work-thinking cheap and easy is best (like at the grocery store) vs. investing in quality products
- There are 30,500 fitness centers in the US and increasing every year – and with that, what exercise is best for you? Yoga, pilates, weight training, running, Crossfit?? So many options!
- Medical information can be found on the net – WebMD, Dr. Oz, Dr. Mercola – where do you go for your research, who do you trust?
- There are approximately 2,880,000 results for relationship coaches on the web – wow, how do you narrow down your search?
- And where do we begin with financial advisors and wealth management options? No one has money to throw around to take the risk!
- The global wellness market is now three times larger, a trillion dollar industry! Holy moly, that seems like a daunting list of inventory to choose from! Do you go with crystals, essential oils, bio-mat, diffusers, salt rock lamps….the list is endless! And everyone has a pitch why their product is best!
- Not feeling your best? Should you go to a chiropractor, acupuncturist, energy healer, massage therapist? Or maybe you need Reiki, electromagnetic therapy or a nutritionist. Where do you begin?
I could go on, hopefully I haven’t overwhelmed you.
There’s no doubt this is the coolest time to be alive in history. There are more products and services out there than ever before.
But how do you choose what product or service is best, what coach or advisor can help you achieve your goals…without getting overwhelmed by all the options???
Here’s what I can tell you…
Don’t do what you think you should do, do what feels right for you.
If it feels light, it’s most likely right for you.
There are definitely a lot of great products and services on the market, which means you have a lot of decisions to make and information to pour through.
The key is finding what feels just right for you, what you’re drawn to, what gets you excited.
Of course there’s an element of caution as there are products on the market that are not good for you, people who are providing services that are not as effective. You’ll still want to do your research and then decide.
Before choosing any product for myself for example, I do the research, ask around, read reviews, but I also go with my gut.
And let me tell you I have tried a ton of products! I’m always open to new services, connecting with other holistic experts. I’m a guinea pig of sorts!
People also share things with me and I do get asked for advice on wellness tips all the time, so I really have to stay up to speed on what’s safe and effective.
The great thing is, I have developed a large wellness tool box for myself and my family, but also for my clients.
What if you pick the wrong thing or it’s not what you hoped it would be?
Big deal. At least you tried it and now you know it’s not for you. The best way to learn whether it’s right or not is to try it.
Sometimes we hold ourselves back for fear it won’t work or we’ll make the wrong choice. But that’s only going to guarantee you find no improvement at all.
Move forward and give it a shot. If you’re following your gut and all the research points to yes, chances are you’re on the right track.
I’ve started with coaches in the past I thought were a great fit and soon realized it wasn’t. Disappointing? Yes but I have learned to move along, find a new one and it’s not the end of the world!
The only way to find the things that increase your energy and make you feel more alive is to…try them.
Your wellness plan is very personal and what works for you and lights you up will be unique and different from anyone else’s plan. And if you feel like you don’t have a plan, now is the best time to get started.
If putting your plan together feels confusing, I invite you to schedule a coffee and coaching session on me. I’ll help you fine tune your intuition and determine the best resources + support for you. We can see where we go from there.