Do you know the #1 reason why ambitious women fail to awaken their big dream and claim ALL the abundance they are pre-destined to have?
It’s not lack of skill, lack of passion, lack of support or even lack of money. It’s usually the presence of something else.
It’s so common it’s ridiculous and not only that, it’s so common that many women don’t even realize they have it. This sneaky culprit worms its way in and feeds off your big dream! (UGH)
Think about the area of your life you’d most like to impact right now.
Ok, got it?? Now visualize what you want to have happen in that area of your life. Can you see it??
Close your eyes and think about making it happen, right now, take a deep breath and totally focus in on the possibilities-really allow yourself to see it, really feel it….what do you feel?
Initially you probably feel excited, hopeful, happy, energized. (I hope!) The whole point of having a big dream is to really feel “alive” so of course feeling any of those things completely makes sense.
So why do so many ambitious women push off their big dream, the very thing that brings a smile to their face as they first open their eyes in the morning? Why do they tuck it away in their someday box?
That’s right, and there’s usually one main self-limiting belief that silently sabotages you from pursuing your big dream or drives you to quit before you reach your dream destiny…it pops in all sneaky-like usually affecting you on a deep subconscious level…GRRRRR!!!
Which means that self-limiting belief can hold you back from making more money, feeling more love & connection, bringing a business to life, hitting your weight-loss goals or in other ways you may not even consciously realize. (I told you they’re sneaky!)
To help you uncover if this might be the case for you, I thought I’d share the Sneaky Top 25 Self-Limiting Beliefs so many women I work with have lived with and OVERCOME. (it’s not as hard as you think)
- I don’t know what I want.
- It’s too late to pursue my dreams.
- I don’t need a lot of money.
- I’m not enough (smart enough, talented, rich, thin, etc).
- If I try I will fail.
- You have to have money to make money.
- I’ve already tried everything and nothing has worked.
- It’s selfish of me to want more.
- I don’t feel I really deserve it.
- I don’t have the willpower.
- I have to work hard and sacrifice to get what I want.
- If people really knew me, they wouldn’t accept me.
- I should be farther along than I am.
- Things will never work out for me.
- I can’t be happy until the relationship/career is different.
- I shouldn’t put my needs before others’.
- I don’t have time.
- I’ll never make enough money.
- I always have to struggle, while others have it easier.
- I’m confused.
- I’m too sensitive.
- I’m afraid to get my hopes up.
- I don’t have what I need.
- I’m afraid of what people will say.
- I’ve already failed in the past.
Did any of these statements strike a nerve? Did you say, “uh-ohhh, I say that all the time” or “oh boy, that one is totally me!”?? It’s time to take your dream destiny into your own hands by dissolving the beliefs that are sneaky-sabotaging your abundance and happiness.
How do you know if you have a self-limiting belief? If you are feeling some way you don’t like feeling, you are probably believing something that does not support you. It will feel limiting, heavy, restricting or like it weighs on you.
At this point, if you’re feeling this way, you’re probably wondering, “How do I get rid of these sneaky buggers?” If you recognize any of these self-limiting beliefs in yourself, take note:
- Playing the blame game for these beliefs doesn’t help, so be compassionate-to yourself and to others.
- These beliefs are not facts, not the truth, just beliefs.
- These beliefs are not carved in stone, they can be changed; you’re not stuck with them.
What is a belief?
It is a perception of reality, or something you were told that you accepted as truth. Somewhere, someone told you something-and you believed it.
If it was positive and aligned with what your heart desires, it will build you up-perfect! (Buttttt, that’s not the type of belief we’re talking about here.)
If a belief does not feel good, it’s not a self-supporting belief. It will limit you from creating all the abundance you deserve and will keep your big dream locked up in your someday box. (forget that way!)
If you’re ready to go deeper and kick your self-limiting beliefs to the curb, I’d love to take you through a free strategy session to unlock your someday box. We’ll pin point your self-limiting beliefs so you can release that ugly energy and move beyond to the other side-your journey to Dreamland awaits! To get started, use this link to schedule NOW! https://www.timetrade.com/book/994JK
A quick tip: Become highly aware of your feelings. If you’re feeling anything less than wonderful, if you’re feeling tense, anxious, grumps or down in the dumps, you’re probably focusing on what you don’t want (rather than what you do want). When you notice that, catch yourself, then refocus on whatever it was that you listed earlier that you DO want and replace your thought with something better.