Everyone has said…
“I don’t know what to do”, “I’m stuck“, “I feel blocked” – at some point in their life.
It’s easy to go down that rabbit hole, stressed about things that have not even happened yet.
Always the worst-case scenario with the worst possible outcome, feeling emotions you don’t want to feel that leave you feeling trapped in an intolerable situation.
The rising epidemic of feeling out of control, over-doing and over-thinking is the driver turning women to prescription/non-prescription drug use for emotions like depression and anxiety.
Living with chronic stress internally, while endlessly searching for answers externally is resulting in dis-ease – diabetes, obesity, poor gut-health, bloating and so many other pains and strains in the body.
Feeling out of control increases stress and heavy feelings.
- The number of people diagnosed with depression increases 20% every year
- Globally, an estimated 350 million people of all ages suffer from depression
- Millions suffer from gastrointestinal problems, tension headaches, chronic fatigue and brain fog
- Anxiety disorders are the most common mental illness in the U.S., affecting 40 million adults in the United States age 18 and older
- Stress is the leading cause for 70% of doctor visits
That’s too many diagnoses and not enough solutions.
It’s easy to focus on what is not working, fixated on the problems and the obstacles.
It doesn’t have to be that way!
It’s time to set yourself free!
The Turn “IT” On Coach & Pleasureologist for Women helps her audience:
- Identify obstacles keeping them stuck and feeling blocked, draining their energy, confidence, and clarity
- Understand the connection between negative inner chatter and how it impacts the body, health, and wellbeing
- Why you don’t have to believe everything you think
- How to activate power from within using your IT (Intuitive Technology™)– on demand – for decisive action without second-guessing and stressing!
Nicole delivers 3 Simple steps to help her audience Turn IT™ On!
To book contact Nicole email@example.com for a proposal.